Elisia has 14 years experience in the art of lash styling and and is one of the most accomplished Lash Artists in New Zealand. With her passion, dedication and specialist expertise in the art of eyelash extensions, her salon Cerise Lash Boutique is recognized as one of the best lash salons in the country.
In addition to creating and maintaining several successful salons, Elisia has also founded CelebrityLash, where she offers training workshops and is constantly developing new products for her own range of professional eyelash extension supplies.
In 2014, Elisia has launched a resource website providing information on eyelash extensions. Her website is to educate women on the do's and don'ts of eyelash extensions, what to expect at your lash appointment, and what signs to look out for if you have had lashes improperly applied. Elisia is making eyelash information accessible, so that every women can make an informed decision when choosing their lash specialist.
In 2016, Elisia has come up with the revolutionary business structure of Cerise Enterprise - a truly unique business opportunity to help fellow lash artists and those who studied with her.
Elisia's vision is for all her Licensees to be earning $2000 a week on a 4 day work week, while maintaining the perfect work-life balance, and with Less Stress, More Time & More Money!
- Completed Certificate of Makeup Artistry from School of Camille
- Graduated from University of Auckland Bachelor of Arts
- Completed Certificate of Makeup Artistry and Production Design from Edu-Col Merit in Enterprising Ability
- Eyelash extension training with Ella Master 2006 (Hong Kong)
- Russian Volume Training with Irina Levchuk 2014 (Russia)
- Advanced Russian Volume Training with Frankie Widdows Eyelash Excellence 2017 (UK)
- Advanced Mega Russian Volume Training with Loreta Jasilionyte Flawless Lashes 2018 (UK)
- Cashmere Ellipse Masterclass with Renee Mikkelsen Seriously Lashes 2021 (AU)
- Speaker of Lash Vision Conference NZ 2017
- Lash Judge for A.R.L.A Lash competition 2019 (Online)
- Lash Judge for ProSeries Lash Competition 2019 (Brisbane)
- Speaker of PowerUP annual hair and beauty conference 2019 (Auckland)
- Marketing Director of PowerUP annual hair and beauty conference 2020 (Auckland)
- Winner of Hair & Beauty Industry Awards for Excellence in Marketing 2020 (New Zealand)
- Verve Magazine - https://www.vervemagazine.co.nz/elisia-webb-lash-queen-and-entrepreneur/